Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream (Quick Introduction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream (Quick Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream (Quick Introduction)   Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream (Quick Introduction) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 2:48

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream!

My name is Mira and I am the Admin of this beautifull place where you can have wonderful Text RPs!
Roleplayer's Dream is a community/Forum where, instead of being a single Forum with a main Plotline/Story development, RPD offers you the chance to host your Text RPs Right here, and invite other people to Join in or join other people's Roleplays!

It is Easy and user-friendly, and you just need to follow simple rules and create your account, give us a little intro about yourself, and start Roleplaying! Want to create and Immerse yourself in a universe combining Starwars and DragonBall? Why Not? RPD Let's you create your universe and invite players to hop into it! THe forum will be divided in mutiple sections called ''Stories #'' and if you enter it, the creator will have left a description of it's world, rules and how many players are allowed into the roleplay! So you can either jump onto a non-active story and create one yourself, or join an already in progres one if the creator allows it. You'll simply need to create your character's biography ((See here for a full exemple)) and once the Story's creator allows you, You're ready to go and join the fun!

I also installed a Dice mechanics that will be explained more in details in the Rule Section. This function will establish some sort of barrier againts OP(Overpowered) characters, deciding your actions chance with chance.

So Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you will feel the joy of Roleplay and the thrills of adventures!

MiraTwileka, Admin and Roleplaying Lover!
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net

Welcome to Roleplayer's Dream (Quick Introduction)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: About Roleplayer's Dream :: What is Roelplayer's Dream?-
Jump to: