Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new digiverse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The new digiverse! Empty
PostSubject: The new digiverse!   The new digiverse! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 4:43

World: We are placed at the start in modern day Japan, being someone in town (age requested is 16-18) to maintain that kind of high school aspect. This is in general concept the digimon universe, so as you can guess it we will all be thrown into the digital world. This is a world where logic will never be a factor, there are bizarre things wherever you go. The denizens of this world are called Digimon, these are creatures with different shapes sizes and physical compositions as well as power. These creatures have 5 known ranks of power, there is baby, rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega. As well as being classified by different ranks of power, they each have different special attacks. For example Wargreymon's standard Terra force where he creates a giant fireball and launches it at his enemies. Now for the whole concept of the multi-verse you would have to have watched the show or at least read the wikis, as well we are going to be basing this off Digimon frontier which is the one where the kids actually turn into the digimon.

So when creating your character there are 4 forms you need to make digimon forms of

Human/spirit form (champion level digimon): Used with your human spirit when you find it.
Beast form (ultimate level digimon): Used with your beast spirit when you find it
Fusion form (combo of your human and spirit appearance wise and low mega level): This is attained when you've had practice using both beast and spirit form and learn to combine the two.
final is unity form (ascended mega level): This form is attained by all of the digi-destined unifying their power together to enable them all to unity evolve.

characters:

Digidestined (#) number is just based on how many people want to be involved

As well I will most likely need help with the NPCs

My character is going to be the digi-destined of light so the following elements are also available

fire, ice, water, steel, lightning, wind, dark, wood, and earth.

I'll post my bio in characters and show ya'll an example with my digimon I've made.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The new digiverse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new digiverse!   The new digiverse! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 14:45

@_@ I dont know if it's my brain failling me but this seem complicated xD
MeWants to ask a few questions!

So just to make sure, the character and digiforms, we make those up, or do we choose from existing ones from the show?

Same question for the attacks/abilities. Do we just make those ups?

And would there be a place to refer for the limitations, or the types of attacks to have, Like how big can the attacks be, or how powerful.

And also, Will the character start with the basic form or can we just use any forms whenever we want, Or do we simply decide which our character already learned?

And if you can point out the right wiki page, because I,ve found many of digimon but I have no idea what to look at, it's pretty big >_< Or i'm too stewpid =P

Thanks! Looking foward to understand and then start this ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The new digiverse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new digiverse!   The new digiverse! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 15:18

Well first yes you do make your own digimon (IF YOU WANT)
you CAN use a previously made one for your character, I made my own digimon each form included but that is a character I made awhile ago when I did something similar to this.

limitations well it depends, as you expect the attacks get stronger by each form, I usually just make 2 attacks per level and call it good. Here is what I say, if you want a concept of each form look up Takuya's and Koji's transformations and perhaps that will give you an idea.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Frontier explains the plot and digimon world

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto This is koji's page so you can see his forms

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Takuya_Kanbara This is Takuya so you can see his digiforms

And we can't digivolve into any form until your character finds the first spirit which will be human
(but really I don't care how you get it, I'm pretty much gonna say everyone gets it during the first conflict)

I said it in the first post but here is how you get to each form

Champion/human: You find your human spirit (which is just a small idol that looks like your digimon form) and scan it with your digivice, then you can digivolve to that form at will but it does take energy to maintain it

Ultimate/Beast: Same as human you find your beast spirit and you can 'slide evolve' between champion and ultimate which is a quick evolution to your human spirit form.

Fusion (mega level): This form is not found but learned, you basically become experienced enough using both your other forms and switching between them you learn to combine them both and "fuse" both spirits making your fusion form.

Unity is a final stage form basically what happens is you need to be able to perform fusion evolution first, and everyone basically unites their power enabling the group the ability to evolve into their unity form which is a stage past mega (just call it ascended)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new digiverse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new digiverse!   The new digiverse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new digiverse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Story #2 :: Story Details-
Jump to: