Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The assassin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep - 3:37

-uncertain of his fate in the kingdom, the assassin Talon had been in the prison for the time not sure of the queen's plan for him. There he remains waiting for her to decide if she will allow him to serve her, or to snuff out his life.-

-scene Talon's cell, sits against the wall looking at his guards with disdainful smirks-

((alright hopefully this is good xD, as I said never done this before.))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:50

After two days, The Queen finally made her appearance into the dungeons. Maella wore her usual elven tunique and had her cloack on, masking most of her face and blonde hair. She ordered the guards to open gate of the assassin's Cell. Making her way inside, She looks around, and then at the man.

''Well Now. I apologize for the delay, It was quite a mess you've created upon infiltrating my walls. ''

The Queen crosses her arms and tilts her head slightly on the side

''Now... Have you thought about what I have offered you? You serve me, surrender your life to me, and I will make sure you find comfort, gold, and perhaps even a meaning to life. All I ask is that you remain loyal to the end. It will only require a small ceremony, So all know that you ask forgiveness for your sins, and at the slightess move of betrayal, Your life ends.''

She then extends her right arm to the man and stretches her hand

'' What do you think of my proposal, Sir Talon? ''
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:31

"Loyalty is a trivial thing, you ask me to assure you I do whatever you ask when you ask. If I am to be compensated for my missions and service then I will agree to this, it is the only way I'll get a chance to live to earn money. However don't fool yourself into believing I am looking for redemption, I have no guilt on my conscience. I do what keeps me alive and keeps me payed, and as it stands my desire to survive requires I do as you say. So I will, I will kill without hesitation as you ask of me and won't betray this kingdom."

-after that long winded speech takes her hand and shakes it-

"And you said find a meaning to life? I have already found my meaning in life, to kill those who I'm told you. I have no other purpose, so I might as well make use of the one skill I have."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:37

The Queen shook the man's hand and nodded

'' I Understand completly... But perhaps you still have not expored all the possibilites. other than killing, THat life has to offer you. I might take time, But living in here will teach you something new about yourself, That I am quite certain. Now Come... You stink and need proper...err Clothing. After this, We will attend to the small ceremony, Nothing too alarming, just a few vows you need to repeat after me, and then, I will show you around the castle, not that you really need it since you've been able to enter it without detection, But still. Once all is done, I will need you to remain at my side for now, Until I order you to your next task. ''

The queen takes a brief pause and exists the cell

'' Any questions before you get out of your cell and become a productive member of society? ''
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:45

-stands up and raises an eyebrow-

"No questions" -looks down at his rugged leather jerkin, scruffy brown trousers, and cloak- "Something wrong with my chosen attire?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 23:28

She looks at him laughing

If you are to be in my company all the time, Then Yes, You will need something more... Hmmm Shall we say, Royal-like? Now come!

The Queen makes her way to her chamber. She motions to the guard to leave for awhile and she points at the immense bathtub that ressembles a huge spa with some water pouring down all the time in it.

Such luck you have to use the royal bath! I would not want you among the milita's bathroom for now, I prefer to keep an eye on you, in case some have not cooled down from your attempt to assassinate me. Now go, Get yourself all cleaned up, I will have a servant fetch something that should fit you better then these torn up rags you call clothes.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 0:03

-grumbles to himself and heads to the side out of view to remove his garments, he changes into a towel and heads towards the bath. As he approaches the tub you notice his skin to be covered in numerous scars and burn marks, they appear to be consistent with various forms of torture-

"Well I can't protest to being spoiled like this" -slips in and removes the towel when he is in the water-

"And please if I am to be wearing something fashionable, at least make sure it's flexible and versatile. Something light but strong, and as well as colored to allow me to hide in shadows."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 21:58

The queen would try to hide herself from looking at the man. When noticing the numerous scars on his back, she muted her gasp. When the man entered the water she blushed a bit and removed herself from the view.

''Look at you, already making requests to your queen" She giggles "I guess bathing in such luxury would make any man feel that he will get what he wants... But to a more serious matter. Tell me, these scars that cover your skin...What do they stand for? Have you inflicted those yourself?"

She sat on her bed, waiting for his answer, looking in a discrete way at him from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 22:11

-shrugs still sitting at the edge not turning his head-

"They are just part of the job, I didn't inflict them on myself they come from the many times I was captured and tortured for information. Luckily I managed to escape for the most part, it's just part of the job."

-he relaxes against the edge resting his head over the edge on the floor-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 23:51

'' Oh, I see... My apologies, I was just curious. There was a religious sect once that inflicted wounds on their back, forearms, and face when they had commited sins or such, I was just thinking that maybe it was something similar... ''

The Queen looked away, and noticed one of the guard arriving with some fresh new clothes for her guest

'' Ha! Here we are! ''The queen takes one of the shirts, and shows it to the man. '' These were forged with Elven leather. It is very resistant, alot more than regular leather, and it feels almost weightless! '' THe shirt is of a dark brown color and has long sleeves that can be retracted, and black buttons and a small pocket on the upper right side. She then lays it on the bed and shows the pants and belt buckle. '' It is of the same color and material. The belt is quite large so you can use it to hang pouches, or small daggers on it. It is quite dark, making you almost undectectable at night. We have it in a light brown color also if you desire a more, brighter palette! ''

'' There is also a gray undershirt, in colder days. And the piece de resistance! '' THe Queen then unfolds a long cloak. '' It's color varies from a dark green color to black, depending on the reflection of light. At night it makes it easy to hide within the shadows, and in the wood, You can use leaves for camouflage, and match some of it's color! It is our symbol, The cloack of Oak! It is almost as resistant as the tunic itself. It protects you from the cold as it's inside keeps your warm. And I think It will be a perfect match for your stealth skills! ''

The queen folds it properly and slowly and lies it carefuly on the bed with th rest of the tunic

''What do you think? I know you are not and elf and we have few clothing as special as ours. If you want I can ask the tailor to find something more... Human-ish? ''
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 0:00

-inspects the apparel and contemplaits as he turns around getting a better look, with one quick nod he says-

"it will do."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 13:43

'' Right... Well I shall leave you for now, Clean up, Dress up and we will attend the ceremony. And shortly after, I think I will make use of your skills! ''

The queen leaves the room without waiting for his response
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 15:44

-after a few minutes and sufficiently cleaning himself he changes into the outfit that is provided for him and exits the chambers looking around for where to go.-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:29

A Guard noticed the man and knew he was ready for the ceremony. He came a bit closer and whispered '' Over there sir '' Pointing towards the hall that lead to the Throne roo. '' They await you. Just follow the corridor, and head right, towards the queen. SHe will then give you the words of your oath that you must repeat after her. Just walk slowly and do not mind the others eyeing you Sir. ''

He could see that at the end of the Hallway, Guards were forming lines, from the throne, to the corridor, and the corridor to the throne's room door. Behind the guards were townsmen, advisors, and nobles. THe Queen was sitting on the throne with a blade in her hand, and awaited the arrival of the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:33

-looks at the guard for a moment inspecting him and then nodding-

"Very well."

-holding one of his larger daggers in hand he flips it easily in one hand habitually as he arrives in the room for the ceremony looking around-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:35

The queen Gestured to the man asking him to approach. THe noble were talking almost silently among each others. Some maidens were smiling and giggling when looking at the man. Other just stared at him while frowning, Not understanding how such a man could be allowed to live. THe queen then got up from the throne, and gestured once more at him, smilling.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:50

-looks up as he catches the knife fumbling a bit with it in his hands and raises an eyebrow looking at the people then proceeds to walk down throne room floor to the front where the queen is ignoring the other people looking at him-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:02

The queen looked at him and nodded, with a smile still showing on her lips.

Talon The assassin... Your queen offers you a second chance at life. Normally, where your life would have ended, It instead brings a new begining, and you will now serve a new purpose!

She whispers to him '' You should bow down now please '' She then awaited him to do so and continued the speech.

'' You will now repeat the oath of Loyalty! '' The queen took her sword and layed it on his left shoulder. '' I, Talon, Swear to follow Queen Merve's Command. Only Death shall break my bound to my Queen. I swear to obey and never to question Queen Merve Of Whiterose, as her will is now mine.'' SHe removed the sword and then layed it on his other shoulder. '' I shall acomplish everything within my power to fufill my queen's Requests and to protect the Kingdom of Vizaley. My Queen has given me a new life, and I use it to serve her as long as she allows me too. Long Live Queen Merve Of WhiteRose ''

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:06

-he shrugs slightly as he kneels and then looking down says the following-

'' I, Talon, Swear to follow Queen Merve's Command. Only Death shall break my bound to my Queen. I swear to obey and never to question Queen Merve Of Whiterose, as her will is now mine. I shall acomplish everything within my power to fufill my queen's Requests and to protect the Kingdom of Vizaley. My Queen has given me a new life, and I use it to serve her as long as she allows me too. Long Live Queen Merve Of WhiteRose ''
-as he spoke his voice as calm, neutral, and cold and then he adds to the end his own little bit-

"May your foes find death's embrace by my blade..."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 0:06

Merve nodded and smiled at the man. People around them started to applaud, celebrating the man's arrival to the Royal Army, SOme clapped, other still argued among themselves.

Excellent! You May Rise Sir Talon, As you are born anew. Your Voice shall be mine, Your Eyes, my Vision and your Arms, My Blades! Welcome among the Royal Army and my Personal Guard!

She then removes the sword and slides it back into it's sheath. Some guards the approach Talon to shake his hand and embrace him as a brother of arm. THen the citizens, Nobles and servants exit the throne room.

Well now. I hope it was not so muhc of a chore, but formalities, are formalities! How do you feel Sir Talon?

THe queen would have quite a pleasant smile upon the man. Something in her face showed great emotions and joy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 0:15

-not meeting their handshakes and hugs he just shrugs- "I feel very little I'm afraid, it's just another job. But what is this about guard? I believed I would serve as a personal assassin, explain to me exactly the parameters of my duties?" -he folds his arms curiously- "And as well I'd prefer not to be addressed with the title Sir."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 3:54

THe Queen Sighs, unable to understand this man

You've gained alot of prestige today, yet you seem to not even care... You will remain at my side for as long as I need you, This means joining the Personal Guard. DUring missions, you will be able to leave on your own, but during more.. let us say, Peacefull times, You will remain at my side, to serve and protect me.

The queen crossed her arms

Does this not please you? To be recognized as one of the personal guard of the Queen? THe common of men would have to do alot and proove his skills in many domains to acheive such a rank...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 4:05

-shrugs- "I've been among the high brow nobles and snobbery of royal and aristocratic society, once was well respected but I never cared for it. I have more simple desires, like money and well being able to keep myself alive. Is that so strange to not be impressionable by the riff raff of nobility?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:40

The queen shook her head, and Sigh

It is not, No... I just though you would have been pleased by the offer. You have the chance to make your life anew, A few days ago you were in a dungeon with ripped clothings, Now you are standing beside the queen, With a tunic worth more than your regular salary, joined the most highest military rank and is speaking to the queen without having to have guards around all the time to make sure you'd not grab a dagger and slit my throat...

Thhe queen paused, for a brief moment

I am simply trying to make you realize upon what a chance you've stmbled... If you want, If nothing of this interests you, and that you do not care, I can releive you of your duty and throw you back to the streets to tend for yourself. I can find myself another assassin, and is in no way obliged to give such prestige upon you.

She sounded angry but her facial expression remained neutral.

Would this suit you more Si-... Talon? Then ask away and I will release your from your oath.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:53

-folds his arms looking at her raising an eyebrow- "If you were so indifferent to my choice, then why make the oppurtunity at all? It seems you would have been better served without the bother, all I want is a job. If I am to serve the royalty of the kingdom then I'll do it, but I don't hate this new job. I just do whatever I'm payed and told to do, if you want me to serve I will serve as I am told to. I just follow orders and get payed, I don't care who is barking the orders."

((he is just chaotic neutral, he doesn't care who is barking his orders. He just wants someone to tell him what to do xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assassin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: