Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The half dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep - 3:31

-Casavir now spending a good amount of time in the castle only using his new found freedom to retrieve ingredients for his potions he makes for the castles apothecaries, as well he has taken to spending other free time aiding the servant who had been so kind during his imprisonment.-

-scene Casavir's room in the castle sits over a desk reading a book as he grumbles trying to write the recipe for a new potion he's been working on to increase the strength and stanima of a person for military use, pouring over his own research notes he marks off each failed attempt tossing a crumpled piece of paper into a waste bin by his desk-

"Why won't it work!" -he yells loudly-

((alright if this is good I am glad, if I am going about this wrong please tell me I've never forum rped before xD))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:02

The young and timid servant, Shaey, made her way into the half-human's chamber. She knocks on the door to alert him of her presence and enters with a silver plater.

''Greetings Sir Casavir! I thought you'd enjoy a brief moment to dine before continuing your researches. So I've cooked a little something for you!''

The human girl approached a table and sat the plater on it. Removing the cover, the aroma of spices and meat flooded the room quite rapidly. It was well-cooked salted pork, accompanied by a salad, and fruits on it with a small grilled potatoe. A silver cup with the royal insigna drawn on it was filled with succulent red wine that matched smoothly with salted meat

''I hope you will like it, the guards were jealous when they saw me cooking this just for you.'' She faintly giggled and blushed a little
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:23

-he turns to look at the meal set on the nearby table and gets up to head to it, removing his mask and pulling down his hood he sits at the table-

"It's beautifully prepared, I can't say I've ever been accustomed to dining so extravagantly. I am most greatful for the courteousy you've shown me in my time here, even when I as still a prisoner. If you need me to pay you back for any of this I can always make some potion or whatever, that or if someone is giving you trouble I guess."

-he scoots his chair in closer, taking a slice of the meat he takes a bite of it and smiles-

"Very good, I think I could say it's the best I've ever eaten."

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:31

The servant kept blushing and smiled at the man, almost giggling.

''Thank you... That is the best compliment I have had on my cooking talents. B-but there is no need to pay me back... I just, Hmm I just know that all that you have done... It wasn't truly you who caused all of this.... ''

The woman looked way for a moment and lost her smile. After a few seconds, she shook her head and looked at the man once again and nodded

''Well I will be on my way then.. I Wish you have a good meal and if you need any of my services again, do not hesitate.''
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:42

-nods and after finishing the food pushes the platter forward-

"And the same to you, I am well versed in making potions should you find a need of one. And I am just stating the truth about the food, I find it well made compared to my usual diet."

-seems to ignore her statement on him being controlled and goes back to his desk-

"And yet, it was me who killed them all not him. I wish I didn't but I can't change the fact of their demise, so through my role in this land perhaps I can fix what I have done to some extent."

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:48

She bowed once more.

'' I.. I am certain that You will. I know it must be hard for you... But know what some people forgive you, and hold no grudge againts you... ''

Her tone then suddently changed from timid to a sad and straight tone

'' Some people won't hold a grudge againts you... Even if you have killed people they card about... be loved ones, or family members... I just know some people will find the strenght to overcome the Rage inside them... And find the means to forgive you. ''

When mentioning the word Rage, One could detect a bit of hatred in her voice. SHe then bowed once more and exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 21:50

-turns to face the door and ponders what she said and sighs returning to his research at his desk-

"Perhaps, but I wonder just if I should be forgiven." -he says to himself as he continues to read his notes and pondering, after a little bit of time he smiles and gathers reagents spread about his room in cases and such.

Last edited by Fadereaper on Sat 22 Sep - 23:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 22:17

The queen entered the room soon after Shaey's departure. She noticed a few tears when sbe bowed to her.

"Poor child... I offered to remove the task to care for you from her hands but she refused... she really is a strong girl. Even with her lover gone, along with her two little sisters, her big brother and her parents. She just keeps smiling... I, on the other hand, am been Treated as a fool, as a mad person, an idiotic queen and the list goes on...Quite frankly I cannot yet decide if they are right..."

Queen Merveille approached the man, looking at the many pages ripped or turned into balls, with the many books on the desk and his bed.

"You are keeping yourself quite busy I see. Working on some magic formula? Or perhaps something that will transform all of my people into half humans, making them feel the same thing as you?"

She sat on his bed and looked at him with almost what seemed like rage in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 22:24

-as he collects the reagents from the various boxes in his room he looks at her, he pulls the mask back up and the hood over his head and the only thing visible is the glare from his eyes-

"I am making a potion that will help your warriors fight better, increasing their natural regenerative abilities and strength. It will not only make them more healthy, but more combat able to aid you. If you have something to say, then say it."

-he sets the ingredients down and starts to combine them marking the quanties he uses on a piece of parchment-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 0:03

The queen takes a deep breath, and closes her eyes for an instance. She tries to calm herself and regain her neutral state

'' I am sorry, My words came out because of my frustration... I did not mean what I just said... It is just a heavy burden, as half of my kingdom thinks that I have gone insane trying to keep the mons-... THe one responsible for such chaotic events.. Twice... I know it was not of your doing and I- I just... I just am having trouble with all of this. Even if you were controlled by some madman, You've cause so many deaths... So many lost their homes, friends and family... EVen I have lost some of my best men to you... And now here you are, staying among my walls... ''

The queen started to shake. She raises from the bed and looks at him while putting her hand on his shoulder

'' I know the burden is also heavy on you. You were manipulated and should not have to bear the blame... Truly, You've shown how usefull and generous you can be and such feats among men is quite rare these days... I just wish to know if I am truly doing the right thing, or if such events will happen again... Then I would truly become unworthy of my title... ''
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 0:11

-his eyes take on a draconic appearance to them as he glares over his shoulder-

"Yes, if this monster deserves to live I know. You don't have to sugar coat anything, I know very well the situation and I am not giddy about it. I regret every life I destroyed, every ounce of blood that spilled. However I seek to mend the harm I've done, and I see no better way then to do work here."

-a light growl emits past his mask- "However if my presence perturbs you or your guests I should remove myself from the castle as to not frighten people."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 13:40

The queen removes her hand from his shoulder

'' It is not about fear, but about anger...Nonetheless you may remain here if you wish... I shall provide you with the aid you require to accomplish your goal. I shall weight my words from now on and apologize once more... ''

She heads to the door and turns to him before exiting

Be careful around Shaey... Let us hope she does not explode out of anger like I did... All those people I've mentioned earlier... About her family... They died during the first attack a few years ago. I will try to persuade her to leave your side... I do not beleive it is the right choice to have her care for you. Although it had been long since she seemed so at peace with herself...

The Queen would sigh

I do not understand humans...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 15:50

-a smirk behind his mask-

"Then I'll finish my research and continue my work then, do what you feel is best however it is regretable that they were killed those years ago. Just proves that yours and everyone elses anger and hatred is justifiable, no matter they can't stop me from trying to make amends."

-the final touch of the potion added in he takes a sniff it's contents and samples it-

"I'll have to test it a little more before I'm sure it will work the way I want it to, don't want to give your soldiers anything that would be detrimental."

-quickly pulls his mask over his face and stands up going to grab animals in his room as test subjects-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:25

''Just... Don't make anything blow up please...''

The queen exited the room. She knew for good that he was determined to work with them and help her as much as possible. She could find a bit more at ease, now that this is much clearer in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 20:31

-he takes a sample of the potion and drips it into the rabbits mouth-

"Well considering I can emit incendiary flames from my mouth at will that might be a little hard, that's considering I can even control my animalistic nature."

-after saying that smirks behind his mask as she leaves his room, the rabbit responding to the potion jumps from his lap and starts running at a hastened pace constantly never seeming to run out of energy- "Seems the potion is a success, let's see if there are any side effects." -he waits and sees the rabbit continue to run rampant not seeming to slow down and decides to go gather some books from the library and exits his room in a rush towards the castle library-
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 22:32

-after avidly searching numerous texts he finds the answer he is looking for, and as such he begins trying to discern the location of the herb he needs but cannot. Unsure of how to proceed he searches the castle throughout to find Shaey hoping she can illuminate something about the kingdoms geography.-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:38

The servant would be in the gardens, gathering herbs that have medical and enchantment properties, and getting rid of rotten ones, while also tending to the rest of the beautiful flowers that crowded the castle's parc. Shaey hums a gentle and smooth tune that brings quite joy to the guards nearby, as hearing such a melody warms their heart, everytime she tends to the gardens. The tune is even sometimes sang by the more joyful guards as they patrol the halls.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:50

-as he enters the gardens he nods his head solemnly- "That's quite the tune, sounds very melodic Shaey." -his mask and hood up only his draconic eyes visible but behind the mask is a smile-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 4:33

The human servant smiled at the man's comment, and took a few seconds to end her melody. Shaey looked at the man while still tending to the plants.

I thank you. It is a melody that my mother used to sing to me when I was a child. I even managed to make that large Bearded Judge, who people fear, feel some emotions

She giggles softly and stops working on the plants. Shaey hurns to face him.

Now, how may I be of service? I hope t'is not about food, since I am not cooking today. You'll have to wait tomorrow!

SHe smiled and laughed once again, her laughter been delicate but joyful.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 5:22

He nods in understanding with her statement, replying quickly and abruptly. "I need to find something for this potion I'm making, the reagent I'm looking for is made from a rare herb that is found remotely in murky and swampy areas. I do not know the lay of the land very well, I would like your assistance to find and procure this item." He says softly waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:38

Oooh?

For some reason, The servant started blushing.

I believe I know of which herb you seek. It is called the Eyelash, due to it's long and thing petals coming out of it's base, that do ressemble an eyelash... These are found in the areas you've mentioned and seem to posses some kind of medicinal uses for certain remedy or other kind of herbalism treatment. If you'd like.... I could ask the Queen for her permission to accompany you...The swampy areas make it hard to find such plants due to the depht of some mudholes, that can be dangerous if you do not know of the place...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:41

He nods in understanding, "Yes of course, your assisstance would be most welcome. Is there anything else you have to do prior? If you need assisstance with your chores or work I could aid you. Whatever you need to get through them quickly."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:56

She smiled and giggled at the thought of him doing some gardening, or cooking the meals She cuts the last thron from a plant and puts her tools away

No I was about done here anyways, Nothing really important to do today. Let me ask for the Queen, In the meantime, Gather at the Castle's door. If you can, could you...

She points at the gear near the gardening shed

Could you bring the cutters you see there, the little sickle to gather the plant correctly, and one of the bags there. I will go ask for the permission and meet you at the entrance!

Shaey runs off, smiling, almost galloping joyfully throught the walls.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:58

He looks at the tools and concentrates focusing a spell bringing them to him through the air, they float in a stand still when they approach him. He then starts to walk out of the garden to head to the castle gate, exiting from the inside he keeps them afloat next to him as he sits down patiently waiting for her to meet him. In his boredom he conducts the tools to perform tricks to entertain himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:31

Shaey comes back running towards him with joy showing all over her face. she gets to him, exhausted from the running

'' The Queen... *pants* has agreed.. But Only if.. You promise *pants* To keep me safe. ''

She uses her knees to support herself, and catches her breath, then stands back up Shaey looks at the tools floating around, and looks back at the man.

''Well... I guess traveling heavily equipped doesn't wear you out does it?''

She smiles at him, then grabs the tools in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The half dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The half dragon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: