Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The assassin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:58

Fine then! You may leave for now, I will ''Bark'' When I'll need you.

The queen turned her back and went to sit on her throne. She then called her advisor who was near and started to discuss plans on removing taxes without causing too much losses in the treasury

(( =P It's okies, She just loves to be treated with more respect and gratitude, You know, The whole Royal atttitude =P ))
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 1:02

-shrugs- "As you say, I will return to my home then." -heads to leave the castle into town looking around, not giving the whole escapade much thought.-

Last edited by Fadereaper on Thu 27 Sep - 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 22:36

-Marek the old and ambitious buerecrat, serving as a political official in the kingdom walks into the room in his full robes matching the emblem and color of the kingdom-

"What a strange person, seems that all that you have done for him has fallen on deaf ears. You could have had him killed, but wanted to help instead." -clicks his tounge-

"Such a shame..." ((by the way, unknown to the queen yet. This is the man who hired Talon to kill her))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 23:17

(( THAT SON OF A....!!!! =P ))

The queen dismisses the Treasury advisor and turns to the politician..

Perhaps you are right counselor, But I beleive that I can change him for the best, and make him an honest man who will live for something more than just his personal gain... ANd Killing him would have brought nothing to the kingdom, The man was able to reach me, and if it was not for my guards, that were doubled due to the recent attacks, He would have gotten me for sure... I,ve gained a powerful ally instead of killing an enemy... I think that it is a wise decision.

She then sits on the throne and rests her head on her arm. a bit exhausted and sad that the counselor was partly right...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 23:22

-the man ponders smiling- "So this is for self gain I see, you want a powerful pet to shape as you will. He is a well regarded assassin, an expert in his craft." -he nods solemnly- "However you do seem to ignore one fact, he has only one motive to kill anyone and that is money. So who was going to pad his wallet for killing you?" -the old man nods again his face looking solemn-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:34

I tried to know this information but he would not reveal it to me. perhaps if I can gain his trust, then I might be able to know who would be foolish enough to come after me, and send others to do his work.

She looked at the chanselor and then got up.

But you are mistaken, If I were to gain such ally, it is for the good of the kingdom, and I also want to teach that life is not only about survival and money to this man... I am sure he is capable to understand it... It is only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:37

"You always optimistically hold to beliefs in others, perhaps you are right and he will change. And you will then have him wrapped around your finger, you are thinking very tactfully my dear." -he bows- "I just hope that when you find out who it is, it isn't too late. But if you plan to help his aching ideals, you might want to not shove him aside." -bows again- "Farewell mi'lady, keep yourself safe."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:42

The queen would ignore that last comment, as she already knew of her hard to control temper. She would gesture from the hand, bidding farewell to the politician.

Two days pass, and posters all around the town and taverns were posted for Lord Talon to be summoned as soon as possible to the Castle to meet with the humble Queen.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 1:48

-He notices the papers telling him to report to the castle, he heads to the castle as quickly and promptly as he can. Making his way to the castle and looks around for the queen assuming she is in the throne room.-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 4:17

The queen would be standing in the throne room, but this time, she was not dressed in her royal clothing, and her hair was tied like a ponytail. She was wearing a shining gray breast plate with a chainmail underneath, with the insigna of the kingdom. Long gauntlets covering her arms and shoulders, silver greaves and boots of the same color.

She also equipped herself with her heirloom, A one handed sword, sharp as a dragon's claws, forged with Mythril. It was called Vala'Haleysie, meaning the crymson hope. In her left hand, she held a shield that seemed quite light as it was forged with an elven material hard has Diamond, but light as mythril, also bearing the kingdom's insigna. Even in her golden armor, and arms in hand, she still looked gorgeous.She turned to Talon.

Ha! Greetings Talon. How have you been? You might have guseed it, but we will be heading out you and I, for som, I think not, peaceful diplomatic... I have been summoned by the Human Kingdom Vizila. I fear an ambush since he has never summoned me before and that our relations have not been the greatest since a few years... So we head out to meet them at the frontier of Pahle. Are you ready to head out Talon?
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 4:24

He looks himself over and checks to see his gear is on his person, he nods satisfied. "Yes, I'm ready whenever you need me to depart." He says while he begins inspecting each dagger and blade individually, "When are we leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:28

Well we leave now. They've asked me to come without a patrol, or they could consider it an act of war, So I will need of you to wear this cloack.

She throws a large dark Brown hooded-cloak, that looks like what a monk priest would wear to cover his whole body.

So Only you and I will travel to the rendez-vous point. You will pass as one of my priest, who accompanies me, for I am sick, and did not wanted to travel on my own... Now tell me, I do not doubt your assasination skills for a second, but I wonder, how fare can you keep againts Heavily armored guards, elite crossbowmen and perhaps mounted knights?

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:34

He ponders the question and sighs thinking, relenting to his inability to deal with a fully armed group.

"I can do my best work from the shadows, I think if I can get my smoke grenades out and blind them I can defeat them. Most of them, however can you fight in the smoke screen? If you need to, you can practice a little bit with the concept." He folds his arms in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:38

Fighting in smoke?.... Are you kidding? THe last time I almost choked on it... Would it take some times? We have a 2 hours voyage ahead of us, and the meeting shoud occur in 5 hours... I wanted to go on ahead to inspect the surroundings and scout ahead for any possible ambush...

The Queen is quite curious about this training, But doesn't want to take any chances n arrving at a time too late...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:03

He nods and pulls a handkerchief out of his pack and holds it out to the queen, "This should be helpful, I pull a cloth over my mouth and nose to help me out. It should help you my lady." He takes off his own cloak and replaces it with the other cloak.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:05

She looks at it

Alright... But.. C-Could you.. Put it on... Just in case I do it wrong and get caught in the smoke... I.. Woudln't want that to happen...

The Queen turned around, and lifted her ponytail, to uncover ther neck, blushing a little while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:15

He shrugs and proceeds to take the handkerchief and tie it around under her chin and knotting it on the back, being careful not to tie it too tight. "Is that alright? Is it too tight?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:21

No... It.. Should be fine... Thank you. Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to make sure it was done the right way...

The Queen turned to him, letting go of her ponytail and wasn't aware that she was blushing more than she thought, and I twas very appearant. SHe clears her throat

Ah-hem... Well then, If... You are ready, we can leave right away... Would you prefer we travel on horse? Or we could use the royal carriage? Would be alot more comfortable in there.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 5:40

He cracks a smile smirk almost looking to chuckle but retains his composure and nods, "All you have to do is pull it up to cover your mouth and nose when I throw a bomb, simple as that."

He nods and looks around, "We can use a carriage, might be a little less conspicuous and more expected of us. Unless you would rather ride your own horse." He folds his arms inquiring.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:20

Carriage it is! Alright then, come, we will depart immediatly!

The Queen headed out through the stables. THe royal Carriage was ready for it's Leave. A GUard opened the door and she entered. It had 2 benches, on in front of each others, a small window to the left, and on the top for warmer days. The queen sat down and put her gear on the floor. SHe waited for Talon to join her.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:24

He followed quickly after her and entered the wagon and sat across from her keeping his hood over his face, he used the cloak to hide his weapons underneath as to keep his facade of a priest.

"Well when trouble hits, how many men do we have in our convoy? If any?" He asks curious as to what to expect if battle hits.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:35

Apart from the coachman..... My answer would depend on how many men you are worth... I can battle foes without problems, with many different weapons, and multiple targets... But if I know King Valefrey, He travels with a band of about 15 to 20 warriors. But his men are poorly trained. If he brought Vanguards.. THose are the ones we will have to watch out for. They can be idientified by their red armor, and a blue star on their breastplate. He usually is accompanied by a few of them, 4 or 5 at max... The king as asked of me to meet him alone, so I think he won,t bring a whole batallion to the meeting...

The queen nervously tapped her foot on the ground repeatly.

Let us hope that we won't have to deal with battle, and that he really his expecting me for a meeting... Oh and, Out of information, Let it be known that I am much more wealthy them the King, so if he offers you any, and I mean ANY sum to join his side, I will triple it. So there, Unless my kind words managed to touch your heart on our last meeting, you now have a pretty good motivation to keep me alive!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 2:51

He takes his flask from his outfit and smiles taking a sip, "Money is good, triple his offer will be definetely worth it. I almost hope he tries to bribe me so I can take you up on that generous offer, however my role is to serve as a guard so I'll play soldier today." he chuckles at the notion thinking

"15 to 20 soldiers 4-5 of them being elites? So take them out first and watch as their hopes crumble, excellent." He reaches into his pack and pulls out a few of his daggers and holds a vial of a poison he created and dabs it on a cloth and blots his daggers with the deadly substance. "A precaution, in case I need to get some poison shots on them." he smirks, "Just for an advantage."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 23:34

The Queen smiled at the man. She knew that his chances ofturning on her would be crushed with such an offer. And was reasured, since he was there fufuill his role as a guard, and not as a merceneray for hire.

If you do not mind, assassin, I would like to know more about you... I,ve no Idea of your past, never heard of you, or your actions. Have you always lived such a life? Stabbing someone for gold? Have you ever... Loved? Or have family... Who is Talon exactly? it would be quite boring watching you rub these daggers for the whiole trip!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 23:53

He shrugs and looks at her curiously raising an eyebrow, "I come from the neighbor kingdom of Palak, I was nothing special just a common street rat who happened upon the oppurtunity of a life time. Even if it came in an ugly box, and now I don't have a family, no love, no one just myself and my work." He sighs, "Yes I've always lived this life, although not always for myself. Loyalty is interesting like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assassin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: