Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The assassin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The assassin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 23:25

The queen almost felt pity for this lonely man. She extended her arm and grabbed his hand, while giving him a warm smile

I apologize for bringing that up... But rest assured that with me, you will find that I can be more than just your queen. I know you seemed more like the lonewolf type, and that you put money in front on of many things... But I would welcome your friendship, If you desire to...

Without realizing the queen blushed

I know that to you, that I am only the person who spared your life... But I wish to give you a different view of things, and that even during war, on the battlefield, at home, on the streets, friendship can be born, and sometimes... Something even more precious... Something that even the largest sum of gold could not replace. Whatever the offer, some emotions such as love cannot be bought... Or Replaced by goods, or shiny pendants...

She looked down for a bit, holding her sadness in.

My apologies... you must think I am a fool for saying such things...
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 23:35

His face looking completely indifferent he just chuckled, "that was very pretty." He didn't pull his hand back and only responded, "however you seem to be a bit sympathetic over something that doesn't need it." He shook his head a little thinking, "life is hard and you either fight and live or you fall and die, such trivialities as you speak of just hold no trinsic value with me." He looked at one of his knives, "a friend? if you really want to consider me a friend I can't decide your choices, at this point you are the one who pays me and I am the one who kills things for you."

He taps his fingers together thinking, "I'll reflect on what you said, but don't pin much hope that I'll have some morale epiphany." He pulled his hand back and yawned slightly, "besides I like doing what I do, I really have no problem with how my life is."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 15:18

The queen Bit her lips and sighs.

Thank you... For considering my thoughts... But, If it is as you say, If you truly find happiness in the way you live, then I should not force my ethics on you...

Merve Looked out the window or the carriage, and suddently noticed that they were not heading the right way...

Horse coach? Where are you taking us? This isn't the right path to Vizila!

She waits for an answer, but the carriage suddently starts shaking alot more, as it gains speed. The queen raises, loses her balance and falls back down on the bench. She then looks once more outside and sees the driver rolling on the ground. He probably jumped out of the driver's seat.

Wha-.. The Driver? What is going on?

Meve peek outside by putting her head out of the window. She looks at the front of the carriage and notices a ravine that would drop about 150 feet (( 45 meters =P )) into a river. THe queen bring her head back inside and stares at Talon calmly at first

Tell Me, Could you be able, in about... Hmm Let's say 10 seconds to get ouf the passenger box that we are in right now by the door, Jump on the roof, move to the driver's seat, grabd the horse's reins, turn the carriage around, and AVOID US FROM FALLING TO OUR DEATHS?.... If you could that would be appreciated if you'd do so.... NOW!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 15:30

He didn't want to miss a beat, he opened the door and climbed to the top of the wagon. He quickly took in the sight of the scene and rushed over to the seat, he sat down and grabbed the reins and tugged them hard to the right to direct the horses. He continues to force them aside until they become parallel with the ravine and he brings them to a halt, he jumps off looking over the edge.

He walks back to the door and opens it, "am I to drive the carriage there then?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 3:09

THe queen, Fallen on her back, raises up slowly

Ghh... For the love of Gwaerdyl! This was a rough ride!

The queen exits the wagon to inspect the scene. SHe looks around, confused. She notices the short distance with the ravine and the carriage

Well Now... I guess you will have to drive, yes... And Good work by the way!

THe queen taps the man on his shoulder and turns around and notices 8 strangers running towards them

.... On seconds thought, We should get rid of our littles guests coming to finish the job, and return to the castle. I doubt this has anything to do with the northen Kingdom... It is my own men that are trying to get rid of me... I am starting to beleive that someone amongs the castle walls wants me Dead!

She unsheats her sword and looks more carefully at the attackers still on the charge.

Hmph.. They think we won't live throught this encounter... They wear my kingdom's insigna... So it is what I feared... Well Talon, Let us get ready. Whoever sent those men either has a poor judgement of my skills and my bodyguard's... or he sent very skilled soldiers at us... I order you this.... If the fight gets too much, If I am captured, or wounded, Flee... And this is an order!

The queen assumes a defensive position and awaits the chargin men.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 4:34

He looked down and smirked at her order, "well if that is your wish." He said and pulled out a short sword and a dagger from their sheaths, he quickly yelled to her. "Pull up your mask!" As he pulled his own up and pulled out a small explosive, he chucked it at the charging troops engulfing them in a cloud of smoke, "Now take them out one by one."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 1:55

The queen pulls her mask up, and makes sure it is tight enough. SHe then charges into the smoke cloud. SHe swings hard at the first soldier she sees, and because he is too busy coughing, the blade slahes his face open, and he falls down hard on the ground. One of his companion had received some blood on him. He then started slashing widly towards the queen, trying to resist the smoke. SHe took a step backwards, and tried to impaled the man with her sword. He deflected the blade with his palm, and took another swing. THe queen blocked the attack with her sword and quickly after, she raised her blade up, cutting the man's hand. As the man in pain yelled, his comrades heard it and made their way, with also masks on towards the queen. THe six men had no idea she was with someone else, and all of them charged towards the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 2:05

He saw her charge forward and began hacking at the men, he could hear their screams as they fell one by one and then he charged in as well using their momentary distraction to his advantage. He nimbly ran along the ground and came from a rear angle and struck the man with a dagger and brought it across his neck, quickly before they could respond he impaled the next one on his short sword but the scream was heard and 2 others moved to attack him. He saw their blades and trying to strike at him he parried his blows and pushed them aside, not blocking but pushing them aside and using their momentum to counter with precise blows.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 3:21

With only two enemies left, The queen already felt reassured that they would live to see another day. THe two men seemed bigger than the others. THey halted and faced the queen and pointed their axe towards her

'' We will end you queen! You've created chaos amongs the kingdom, and this will not go unpunished! Master Mare- ''

The Other soldier hits his brother with his elbow

''Shut y'er trap moron. She must not know who' givng us ordurs! Now be a good queen and surrender or we'll have to hort you! Or maybe more '' He grinned while starring at the queen.

Queen Meve knew only of one person among the kingdom with power to equip men with such armors and weapons. And the idiot who was cut short of revealing the full name of his employee only made things easier to understand. So Marec was the one doing this. The Queen knew somehow that this man wanted her out of the picture.She pointe at the two with her sharp sword.

I will give you two choices goons! Either you lay your weapons on the ground, and go tell marec that he needs to run faster than a carriage, or ride quicker than the wind, because I shall hunt him down and make him pay for his arrogance and defiance. Or, I strike both of you down, you DIE and then I get to chasing Marec without warning, which will make things much more easier for me... Make your choice now!

The two looked at each other. The youngest soldier dropped his sword on the ground, but his brother couldn't allow this, so he slashed him deep in the gut. He removed his Axe full of blood and quickly swung it horizontaly towards the queen, shooting blood on her face, blinding her. SHe took a step back, but was unable to see clearly due to the gooey thick blood coverig her eyes. She yelled

Ack!! TALON!

The queen swung her blade to try and hit her opponents's axe but the soldier caught the balde with his gauntlet, and was giving a chance to swing his axe once again, which hit right between her neck and right shoulder. Meve dropped her blade and grabbed the man's arm, in pain, trying to block him from shoving the axe deeper in her flesh than it already was.

GHH GAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 5:47

((Wow this is one I didn't expect to see active again, nearly forgot it was here till I got the email notification xD))

The sound of the strike was unmistakable the cruel blade of the axe having found its mark in the queen's shoulder, Talon quickly pivoted toward its location as accurately as he could manage to isolate it. There, the sound was coming from there and he knew it without a doubt. He flipped his short blade into the air letting it twist in mid flight, catching it by the hilt he poised it forward by the blade needing the quick movement this would enable him for a precise stab.

His booted feet took off without a second to waste on any more diversions, although he understood that at least one of the remaining two had dropped his weapon leaving only one left especially based on the dialogue he knew there was only one left to handle. His fleet feet were rushing him toward his destination and soon he could make out the distinguishable figure of the queen, being assailed by one of the brigands.

His weapon was ready to strike and with the position the man was in, there was nothing he could do to stop him without relenting his weapon to the one who had it buried into her body. Closer to his target he was within striking range, bringing his weapon down for a powerful blow into the man's head the blow would strike powerfully into his skull unless the man did something to abate its course.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:44

WHen noticing Talon rushing to her aid, THe Queen grabbed the man's arms tight, so he could not move from talon's powerfull strike. Even with the pain the queen had not let go of the man, until his skulls was brutly sliced in half by Talon,s Mighty attack. The queen saw blood and even flesh and brain pieces fly out of the now decapitated skull. She then let go of his arm and fell on her back, grabbing the axe's blade, and growling in pain. Now on her back, and holding the blade in agony, blood still over her eyes, she managed to spot what seemed like shapes of men, two men, one rushing towards Talon and the other shadow running away. Unknown if her ally noticed them, she gattered the strengh to yell at him.

Two more Talon! Don't mind me, I'll live, GHhh Watch out behind you! And make sure the other one running away doens't escape! Leave one ARGH.... Leave one alive!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 4:57

He was not able to catch the sight of the man charging him until he was brought up by the Queen, he quickly turned to take a a quick strike to his side the blade of his enemy striking a small wound through his leather chest piece. This caused the assassin to stagger back a pace but he quickly danced to the left using his superior vision in this cloud to his advantage, having practiced using it many times to his advantage. He was able to evade the next clumsy attack in the smoke and sliced up the man's side, and would follow it with another quick strike with his secondary weapon to the man's leg delivering a blow he intended to cripple the man enough to bring him down but not kill him.

It was then that he rushed past the man he had just potentially dispatched and tried to escape his own cloud trap, upon doing so he saw the man fleeing although he had a good distance on him already he was still within range. Flipping one of his short swords to hand he would hold it by the handle and give it a powerful toss, sending the blade careening toward his foe in a powerful toss. The blade would find its mark impaling the man in the back of the head, sending him tumbling to the ground.

And with that finale setting the tone of the battle's hopeful finish Talon turned to the smoke cloud, which after such time was beginning to dissipate and showing the remains of the warriors he and the queen had dispatched in their heated conflict. He approached the fallen warrior who he had spared death, "I kept one alive as you request mi'lady, what are your orders?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assassin   The assassin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assassin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: