Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The half dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

The half dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:56

He smiles behind his mask and nods, "Don't feel the need to carry them when I can do this, and I know you won't be in danger. If there is truly any threat I can destroy it, you will not be in harms away I will make sure of that." He nods still smiling and chants a little incantation, the spell in it's effect should restore a bit of energy to the exhausted servant.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:01

She feels the energy flwo in her, the then shudders, and does not feel exhausted anymore.

Oooh. That.. Felt w-weird... But good.. Alright then!

Shaey throws the tools in the air, to see if he would make them float while they are in movement. SHe laughed while doing it
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:11

He waits for it to get start falling and then collects that in the air as well, "Alright so can you show me on a map where we are going? I want to make sure I teleport to the right location, so as to not end up in some random volcano or something like that." laughs a little.

((lol your posting quickly, must keep up with multi-tasking!))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:25

She looks fascinated when hearing ''Teleport'' and quickly changes to terrified when hearing ''Volcano''

....Tele...Port? RIGHT.... You can do that, Of course you can... Aherm.. Well.. Hmm Let me see

She takes out a map from the flying backpack

Now this here is the castle... Hmm South from here is the grey forest... and a bit more south from there, it's the Swamps!

She points at the location, then again, and again

RIght there... Riiight there.. Right!... you won't miss won't you? I mean not that I am scard but I wouldn,t want to drown in a mudpit.... or find myself in a dungeon... Or... into the belly of a beast.. or... Into a deep spider cavern or....

(( And I thought I was slow! =P But take your time, I can wait if I have too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:36

He smiles and holds his hand out and replies, "Just have to have faith I am an expert in my craft. Or at least I know how to do this, now come on I'll get us there safely." He tries to say reassuringly.

((nah it's fine, I was just talking to someone on Wc3. a bit of confuzzlement, makes me a bit hopeful idk xD))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:42

Shaey extends her hand to meet the laf-dragon's ones, But then she hesitates... And looks at him. Then, The human girl grabs his hand, and closes her eyes

.... Alright... I.. I won't get sick right? Or.. End up with a third arm? Or lose one... Right?... Urgh.. SOrry.. I never done this before... It scares me...

She Grabs hiw whole arm with both hands, and brings her body closer to his
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:49

He closes his eyes and starts chanting in a foreign language, the ground around them becomes covered in runic symbols and 3 large circles around him. The three circles rise from the ground forming 3 levels around them and then they go up in down at a fast pace. "Ecar elas senara emal tenrai!" with the end of the incantation the circle glows and you see yourself enter a strange and vortex being colored purple and green as they travel at high speeds the spell ends them falling into a similar spell on the edge of a swamp looking around. "You will feel a little sick for the first time, it takes getting used to with the strange sensation." He looks at her curiously, "Are you alright Shaey?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:59

*She opened her eyes during the warp manoeuver... A mistake she should have avoided. Arriving in the swamp, A incredible headache makes her lose her balance, and she falls down. SHe then closes her eyes, and hopefully, will hold that salad she ate a few hours ago. SHe brings her hand to her face

Y... Yes.. I... Ugh.. I am fine.,. Just need... A few... seconds.... Ugh...

SHe lays on the ground for a few seconds, waiting for the world to stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:07

He helps her stand and reaches into his side bag and withdraws a potion and pops the cap, "Go ahead and drink this, it should help quell the sickness a bit." He holds it to her as well as using his other hand to help balance her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:32

*She takes the flask and drinks it, while grabbing his hand to get back up

Ugh... Tastes awful... But I do feel better... That was.. quite.. unpleasant... But Hey We are alive right?

SHe giggled nervously

.. RIght... THe Eyelash.. Now..

Shaey Looked around, analysing their location.

Great... We will have to proceed with caution since many mudpits lie ahead of us. But we should find the plant a bit deeper into the swamp, were it is more humid, and where there are a bit more lifeforms. FOllow in my footstep and we should avoid any problems!
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:39

He nods and shrugs, "I'm sorry it doesn't taste very well, but I'm glad it helped." He looks around the bog and where she is standing.

"Be careful, tread carefully Shaey." He keeps back as she treads through the swamp to help her keep from tripping or falling into mudholes. He pans his vision around looking for the particular plant he needs.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:28

THe human servant was advancing quite slow, but she made sure it was safe to land her foot on the ground. On a sudden move, she stopped and brought her hands on her mouth to mute a small gasp. SHe then started to whisper.

Over there... there are about 8 Mudeaters!

Shaey pointed at the beasts. THey looked like humanois from the back, but quite larger. You could recognize them when you saw the head. It ressembled a fish, with a large number of extremely sharp and large teeth. THeir hands had large claws they used for weapons, that could cut through steel. They spoke an unknown language to most of the world's races.

Among the beast layed at their feet some Eyelash plants. The Mudeaters would sometime feed on those and they had gathered quite a bunch of them.

If we were to engage them, we'd need to be careful to keep the plats intact... Or we could leave them and try to find some in another area? What should we do?
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:33

He thought for a moment and walks forward between the monsters and her and clasps his hands together and starts chanting, he keeps chanting quietly and then it becomes louder and electricity surges around him. He holds it around himself careful not to shock the person behind him, he tries to use this to take their attention off the plants to rush at him so he can get a clear shot and not harm the plants.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 23:40

Shaey looks at him a bit worried, but noticed his intentions.

Will you be able to keep them on you at the same time? I'll rush to the plants when you do, and get them out of harms way!

Shaey rushed into the backpack and took out two small daggers.

The 8 Mudeaters Turned around looking at the bright lights coming from the strange man. one of them kept his attention on the plants, while the other 7 rushed, screaming at the half-dragon. The fastest one was able to reach him first, and had his claws up into the air, ready to try and cut him into pieces
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 2:53

He takes a step back and makes a loud roaring noise as the lightning swirling around him flashes forward quickly shooting into the 7 creatures, he sees one still there and panics. "One of them didn't charge me be careful!" he yells as he continues to channel the lightning at them, his eyes become more draconic and his teeth grow as he waits for them to get near him to shred them apart.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 23:39

The one charging up front got hit by a bolt in the mouth and fell to the ground in a flash. THe 6 others, kept charging throught the lightning has their hide made them quite resistant to lightning and fire. Two took the front position. three were followin while one was scared at the intense roaring, and left his companion, running deeper into the swamp.

Shaey had moved away from the other beasts and charged on the one remaining near the plants. She hears the warning but keeps on charging. The beast wanted to eat the plants, but she quickly threw a dagger at him. It hit on it's stomach where the skin and weak points are. The Mudeater dropped the plants, and screamed. He then charged the Young woman, who agily evaded the mighty claws with a pirouette, and landed near the plants. Shay gathered most of them with her free hand, and stayed there, in a dfensive position. The Mudeater growled, but did not charge and waited for Shaey to either move or make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 23:49

He concentrates trying to levitate the 3 in front to keep them at a distance so he can fight the other two, he pulls his hood down and mask and his eyes become draconic. His hands grew large clawlike shapes and he grows two large fangs and wraps the water the two are running through around them to bring them closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 23:30

3 of the beasts's feets were no longer touching the ground. THe other two were also taken by surprised, and were brought in attacking range of the half-dragon. One tried to bite him, while the other sent his sharp claws at him. Suddently, one of the levitating beats was able to break free, dropped on the ground, and charged Shaey Instead

The one facing Shaey was still motionless, until he notices one of his kind that was also charging towards her. He then tried to attack her.

Quickly, she put one of her daggers into it's sheath, and she carefully gripped the plants. Usin her second dagger, she aims towards the beast and sends it's flying directly to it's head, bringing it down on the ground. It's brother then went berserk and charged her, But her second dagger was sheated, and she did not wanted to drop the plant. The human servant Took a few steps back and yelled at it's companion for aid.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 23:40

The two that charged him got a hit on him but he had resilient skin and cut one with his claw, the other he tightened the water constricting it till the creature was crushed. He saw the one that was charging shaey and focused a huge torrent of wind and brought it down on the creature to hold it still and brought it to it's floating kin, he did a number of chants swirling some water in the swamp and creates a large water all immersing the creatures he collected in the middle trying to drown them in mid-air.

((hope I didn't do very much BS xD))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 14:53

(( it's okay, You are just THAT awesome =P ))

Shaey looked at the beasts getting crushed easily by the half-human, which now looked a bit mroe draconic than human. She was frightened of his powers, that seemed to have no limits. Shaey shook her head to zone out of her frightened state. SHe had no idea if the man would start attacking her, if he was still in control, Fortunatly, THe human girl was still holding tightly holding the plants in her hand. SHe apparoached the dead beast slowly to grabd the dagger she had thrown earlier, and while doing so, she never lost sight of Casavir, still with a worried look on her face. She said nothing, unsure fo what to say...
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 15:23

Satisfied they were all dead he let them fall and growled a little letting his hands and skin return to normal, he shook himself and pulled his hood and mask back up.

"Alright let's get the plants, before some more of those pitiful creatures arrive." He walked a bit closer and panned his vision around constantly scanning for more of those things.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 3:13

SHaey had not found any words, she simply nodded at his orders. Still holding on the the plants, she approached him slowsly, and waited for his next command. Unsure if they were walking out of here, or teleporting back. The human girl never dropped her eyes from him. SHe just starred at him in silence.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 4:29

He held out his arm to take a hold of, he flexed his hand a little to get back in the swing of his body returning to normal. "Come on Shaey it's best we not stay here, I'm going to teleport us back." He said as he began concentrating the spell creating the 3 levels of runic circles around him, "hurry grab my arm quick!" He yelled loudly to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 1:57

SHaey snapped out of her frightened state and instead of grabbing his arm, she grabbed him in a way she would be hugging him. SHe kept holding the plants tightly, and almost hugged the man tighter. Shaey was panting, a bit exhausted, as it was very rare that she got into a fight, especially with non-humans.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 2:01

His eyes began to glow as the sensation of the spell began again and they were ported from the swamp back through the strange vortex that left them in the castle courtyard again, he coughed a little bit as they came back but that was because he was struggling a little bit. "Well alright we returned, you can cease hugging me now." He said drawing attention to the manner of which she was grabbing him, he stammered as he spoke at first but he cleared his throat and regained his composure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The half dragon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: