Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The half dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

The half dragon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 3:47

As she opened her eyes, the servant girl realized they were back at the castle. She quickly Let go of the man and hid her face sice it was red as a tomatoe.

I-.. T-... That went.. well... I think.

Her whole body was still shaking from the experience, and she kept remembering Haf dragon appearance he had moments ago. and His eyes that pierced her soul. She Didn't look at the man, all she did was starring at the ground. Shaey was still holding on to the plant, But she had forgotten about it, even if it was still helf firmly in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 6:00

((I can't remember for the life of me any direction I had for this, so might take some organizing during to figure out where it is headed cause it has just been so long.))

He looked at her a knowing smirk on his face perhaps at what he was guessing at and most likely it being an accurate assumption, "yes it seems that we have achieved success with our endeavor so I think that I will take what we got and begin working on my product." He said but he gave it some more thought, "or well I can do that later, perhaps I could assist you with something, for your superb aid."

He said his gloved hand reaching to brush against the length of her arm, only a few of the fingers finding contact against it as she would have let go to hide her face from his view although the gesture was a bit pointless. "If there is anything I can do, I think it is only proper for me to return the courtesy with my own service."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:27

As he touched her, She felt her fear dissapear for some reason. it was not the draon monster in front of her, It was the one who was cursed by the malediction, and who wanted to help, not kill.

She was able to get her head straight and slowly stopped trembling.

I... Well, No thank you. You've done enough already. I left the castle walls and lived a rush of adrenaline which I haven,t felt since years...

She smiled

I will go cook us something... I do not know about you, but this little adventure got my stomach growling.

She left the room with haste, unsure of how to feel about all of this. She had no idea why, but him touching her brought her comfort... She rushed to the kitchen

(( AHAHA Its, fine, dont remember if it was the servant or the queen that fell for you xD.. SO.. Yeah no sweat. Glad to see you back ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 5:02

((oh gosh I'm sorry I neglected these for a bit, have been having my own trouble to work through (and I admit I've been a bit of an addict to Star Wars the Old Republic Wink ) but I look forward to continuing.))

He was not about to leave so quickly as she did offer to provide some food for nourishment from the earlier escapades, "well perhaps you could employ what limited culinary abilities I have to help you make something then or at the very least provide some tutelage so that I could cook myself food as well should it be needed."

He said following after her into the castle with the intent of pursuing this all the way to the kitchen, she always seemed to stammer around him and it was something he was having a hard time deducing the reason for it but perhaps it was in some nervousness to the fact of his past and his present state of being. "I'm sure you won't begrudge me the opportunity to at least help you in this regard, after all it was your knowledge that made the whole mission possible I merely blasted the critters."

((Ya my star wars Fanaticism is getting the better of me, and I've been on a huge 'Old Republic' craze Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The half dragon   The half dragon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The half dragon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Dreams Corner :: War3 Continuation-
Jump to: